Thursday 19 April 2012

First Production Meeting - Drama

Today we finally had our first production meeting for the drama project, as I was able to contact the rest of the group. I brought along my treatment, as did Rob, and as a group we finally managed to figure out which we were going to focus on. I'm somewhat concerned as to the popular plan to shoot next weekend, which sits at the end of the shooting period as described on the brief. Having spent a great deal of time planning over Easter, trying (and failing) to contact two members of the group by both email and text, and eventually constructing a treatment with no knowledge that it would be accepted by the group, it's disappointing that we're only just beginning to think about shooting. There's talk of revising the plot in time for the script, so there's not a lot I can do in terms of casting and other planning at this stage. I'd like as much time as possible to get things in place (especially cast members), but I'm going to have to wait. 

Looks like rehearsals are probably out of the question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment